July 01, 2007

Lage Raho...!!!

Guys..most of you must have watched "Lage Raho Munnabhai"...I watched it 2 weeks back...Its the most enthralling movie I've seen in a really long time....It's an amazing movie...Amazing script...This movie...is far far better than its prequel, Munabhai MBBS...Introducing Ghandhism in a comedy movie is no easy task but the director has done a really good job in that...I bet you would think about following Ghandhism atleast for a day after you see the movie...such is the impact...see it if you haven't seen it already...Everybody has played their part in this movie to perfection...Arshad Warsi...wow...ammmazing comedy...Boman Irani has played the role of a mean sardar...again to perfection...Songs are also really good...Pal Har pal song is the pick...a contextual song...atleast the song which really impressed me...though a typical hindi song...but good...And "Bande Mein tha Dum..Vande Mataram" song is also used amazingly well in the BG...the BGM is impeccable...Couldn't help shedding a few tears here n there...when watching the movie...Sanjay dutt apologizing to Circuit in a scene would move you to tears too...Except for these few scenes its humorous through out...the BGM when Sanjay dutt is in the library..and during the time he gives a lecture on Ghandhi is really touching...Which proves the point across clearly that Music makes a movie...it gives life to a scene...I loved it...A perfect entertainer..perrfect...I've already seen this movie five times now...Vidya Balan, the heroine...she is a sweet heart...I really admired her beauty in the ads...now in the movie she looks gorgeous...I dint watch Parineeta...but I had heard that she had done a commendable job in it too...I was surprised to know that this beauty is a Tamil Iyer...from Palghat...and she is our age...I'm waiting to see her in the Mainrathnam movie "Guru"...Even if you have seen this movie once..its definitely worth to be seen the second time...


A dialogue from the movie...you might not have listened to this when watching the movie...it was during Sanjay Dutt's intro...VB is saying these when hosting a show in World space radio...I was glad to find these lines a site...and I thought I'll share it with you ppl too...


"Sahar ki esa daud main dod kar karna kya hai
Agar dosto yahi jina hai to phir marna kya hai ?

Paheli barish mai train let hone ki phikra hai,
Bhul gaye bhigate hua tahelna kaya hai ?

Serial ke kirdaro ka sara hal hai malum ,
Par ma ka hal puchhane ki phursad kaha hai ? [I liked this one...]

Ab ret pe nange pav tahlte kayo nahi,
108 hai chenal par dil bahalte kayo nahi ?

Internet par duniya se to touch me hai,
Lekin padosh me kon raheta hai jante tak nahi ? [and this one...]

Mobile, landline sab ki bharmar hai ,
Lekin jigari dost tak pahoche ase tar kaha hai ?

Kab dubate hua suraj ko dekha tha yad hai, ?
Kab jana tha sam ka gujarana kaya hai, ? [and this one...]

To dosto sahar ki es daud me dod kar karna kaya hai,
Agar yahi jina hai to phir marna kya hai"








1 comment: